Monday, October 24, 2011

September

 As you can see I'm behind on our blog it's been a super busy month! I'll be catching up with lots of posts this week. September brought us more HOT weather! Besides one week where we got a little rain, most days were still 100 degrees! I wasn't happy about this but what can you do? We tried to make the best of it!


Our friend Liam Coffey celebrated his 3rd Birthday September 8th.


Weston and Troy both loved the truck Liam got for one of his presents!


The boys also loved the cupcakes! It's amazing how messy you can get from one cupcake!


My lower back has been in pain  pretty much since I delivered the boys but especially the past couple months. I've been going to a chiropractor because I can't move very well. I'm suppose to walk for 30 min. a day (uphill if possible)and do other exercises to strengthen my back. This is after one of our morning walks around the park several times. It is making a difference in how I feel during the day and the boys enjoy watching dogs, birds and other things as we walk. Then we stay and play on the playground afterwards.


 Troy loves to go down slides all by himself now. I just catch him at the bottom.


Weston is a little more cautious on the slides but he will go after some persuading.


I Love these little faces so much!


We met my friend Vanessa and her little boy Carson, one day at Town Square we did some shopping and then let the boys play at the really cute play area they have there. Troy liked this fish!


Weston is convinced the Merry-Go-Round is moving by him pushing on this screw (button to him) This is something new he's been doing at home too, it's so cute to watch!


Exploring...


Troy, Carson, and Weston not sure how we got them
all  to sit down and stay there but here's proof it can be done!


 Weston on the play stage


Pointing out the birds in the tree.

2 comments:

Peg said...

I love those little faces too! It was so good to see you all last week. I think your walking is making you look even more beautiful, if that is possible. You just look so healthy and happy. I'm sure it's a combination of things you are doing, but the walking is doing good things for you and the boys. They love to play outside. Great quality time together too!

Lue said...

Very cute pics! I like Weston pushing buttons. That's funny. And Troy riding the fish was great. You look great too. What a good idea to walk with the boys. Can't wait to see you all next month.