Monday, January 23, 2012

Wetlands Park

When we moved to Las Vegas four and a half years ago many of our family and friends would ask "Do you guys go to the strip every night?" That would be a big NO! I actually hate going to the strip! It's dirty, gross and the constant cigarette smoke bothers me!  We don't go there unless we have friends or family visiting that want to go see the M&M/Coke factory or something similar that's family friendly. For a special occasion Ty and I may go out to dinner on the strip because there is a big selection of nice, fancy restaurants but that's about it. So what else is there to do in Vegas besides the strip? Plenty! One of the places we recently visited is a well kept secret! My friend Vanessa invited me to go explore the Wetlands park a couple weeks ago. I had never heard of this park. I loved it because you don't even feel like you are in Las Vegas, it's a beautiful and very quiet place!

Troy, Weston and Carson watching the ducks in the pond.

 They loved trying to pull a piece of the tall thick grass off.

 

I couldn't get Carson to look up at me. Vanessa had no problems taking the two pictures below with my boys. It just goes to show she's got serious photography skills and knows how to get their attention!

Kisses from Weston


Just another day with my two fun and crazy boys that I couldn't love more!

2 comments:

Lue said...

The picture of you and the boys is great. I've never seen a photo before where both boys are smiling and looking at the camera. Kind of a surprise to see!

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun day! Love the picture of you and the boys. Super cute!