Ryan and Kendra outside the Salt Lake Temple.
We concluded pretty fast that Maysen, Troy and Weston could do some major damage together!
I am a little scared about the teenage years, because Troy and Weston are big time flirts! They went right up to these girls whom they have never met, flashed their smiles, climbed up on the ledge sat next to them and after they got the attention they wanted thought "hmmm.... Wouldn't it be fun to jump off this window ledge? I bet these girls would help us." When I told the girls they didn't have to keep helping them they said "Oh but they are so cute we don't mind!"See what I mean? TROUBLE!
This is our attempt at a family photo! It's horrible I know but it made me laugh so I had to include it!
Of course they pose nicely for Grandma and Grandpa Turner. They have to maintain the "we really are angels" reputation with everyone but Ty and I.
I forgot how beautiful temple square is during Christmas time! It was freezing that night but I'm so glad we walked around and saw the beautiful lights!












2 comments:
Looks like everyone had a great time in the city. Temple Square is very beautiful in any season, but Christmas time is one of my favorite times to see it. Love all your pictures.
I do love your crazy family photo. I was laughing too. Classic!
Post a Comment