Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas Eve with the 'Cogs

 Ty and I havn't spent a Christmas with the La Cognata family in 4 years! The boys and I spent 10 days in Utah so we got lots of family and friends time. Ty flew home to work a few days and returned a couple days before Christmas. We did have a few not so fun moments like getting some weird flu bug that lingered for days then  turned into colds! While doing laundry at my parents house a mousetrap snapped onto Ty's pants from the floor and that was a big ordeal to get off! Thankfully my Mom worked a Christmas miracle and got it off and after a trip to the dry cleaners they were good as new! Weston helped himself to some cascade dishwasher packets under the sink one day and I frantically called Poison Control to see if he was going to be okay! Other than that we had a great time! Here is a glimpse of those great times!


 This was my FAVORITE highlight of Christmas this year! The grand kids and Hayley acted out the Nativity story. Kimberly my sister in law was in charge of the script and the cute costumes. Our boys were wise men. During the Nativity, Troy took his gift and handed it to Mary. Then Weston took his gift set it down by baby Jesus who wasn't being held by Mary at the moment,  picked baby Jesus up and ran away. We have it on video so if I can get that to actually upload on here and actually work I will!


Left to Right:Baxter (Joseph), Sienna (Mary), Averi (Angel), Troy(Wise man) Weston was being a shy wise man who wouldn't come out from behind Troy which makes me sad because this picture is so cute!


The Wise Men and Joseph


 All 5 Grand kids from Left to Right: Averi, Sienna, Weston, Baxter, and Troy lounging in their Christmas pj's from Grandma and Grandpa Cog.


Whoever they were looking at must have been really entertaining! I'm guessing it was my brother Michael.


 Opening up Christmas pajamas



Weston giving Uncle Mike a hug.


Weston was really into hugs Christmas eve! Weston gives really intense, but awesome hugs!

2 comments:

Peg said...

Oh what fun it is to have new pj's on Christmas eve! What darling children! They were all so much fun that night with all the stuff we had going on. It makes me smile to think about it now. Great memories that we all will remember for years to come. Really great pictures!

Lue said...

I know what you mean by Weston's intense hugs. Looks like a good time for everyone.