Monday, April 16, 2012

Lue's Visit

Troy and Weston's Aunt Lue came to visit the day after their Birthday all the way from Rochester, New York. She spent about 9 days with us and we know whenever Lue comes we'll be getting out of the house and doing lots of fun things with the boys. Here are a few places we visited while she was here.

 

 We sat right in the middle of the restaurant this time near the Elephants and cheetahs the boys faces were so cute watching the animals come to life.


Bellagio Gardens decorated for Chinese New Year.


We went to the indoor swimming pool at the Whitney ranch pool and the boys loved being in the water! They splashed and jumped from the side of the pool to me and Lue several times. We tried out life jackets because they really didn't want us to hold them they wanted to swim on their own which they don't realize they can't do yet. Looks like more swim lessons this summer for our two little fish!


Weston and Troy got new swimsuits for their Birthday from Lue and that was part of the reason for going swimming. I love the sea turtles!


We wore the boys out pretty good swimming.and they were ready for naps after we got out of the pool.


Playground at Town Square




 Town Square has a train that I always see going around when I'm there. I'm usually by myself and so we have never taken a ride. So we splurged and spent the $3 per kid to take a little ride around the shopping area. The boys loved it! The conductor told them they could pick any seat and Troy went right for the Engine like he was going to drive. I guess the conductor should have specified that for Troy he had to go with his second choice but was still happy to go for a ride!


Weston really did have fun I think he just didn't want to take a picture.


 Troy watching the conductor.


We tried to get a picture afterwards and the boys were obsessed with opening and closing the door so this is as good as it gets.

1 comment:

Lue said...

Those are cute pics. I remember when we put the swimsuits on the boys and they looked even cuter on than on the hanger! Very cute little turtle men. They should love more swim lessons.