Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

We went to Utah for Thanksgiving to be with the Cogs. It was a jam packed few days as always but it was a lot of fun to see everyone. My sister Lindsay and brother in law Brandon hosted Thanksgiving at their new house in Eagle Mountain. They have a park that is super close and all the kids had fun playing there after we ate.We also did family pictures and we all went to the Disney movie Wreck it Ralph that weekend.


 Hayley and Henry


 Lindsay and Kim getting ready to serve pies. Kim I'm sure was doing something hip and cool in this picture :)  Look at all those yummy pies! Mmmm!


Nate, Hayley, Henry and Brandon


Ty, Averi and Michael. I helped all the kids do some Thanksgiving crafts after dinner we did gratitude turkeys and Indian corn. I loved hearing my cute nieces and nephew tell me what they were thankful for and realizing it's the small and simple things like pillows and chairs that we take for granted all the time.



The whole La Cognata family on Thanksgiving minus Kimberly who was taking the picture.


Since it's was the Cogs off year for Christmas all the kids exchanged gifts Thanksgiving weekend


 Family Pictures: I love this one of my parents and all their adorable grand kids!


My siblings, oh how I miss them!


The whole La Cognata family


 Baxter, Sienna, Troy, Averi, Henry and Weston

2 comments:

Peg said...

So many good times, great memories, and lots of love. Family is my greatest blessing. So happy to be a part of this one. Thanks for sharing this, Belle.

Hayley said...

We are so cool. Good post, good times. See you soon!!!