Sunday, March 10, 2013

October 2012


I am attempting to play catch up on our blog. It's sad that it's March and I'm FIVE months behind! What can I say I have two little guys who are full of non stop energy and the biggest reason for not blogging is I signed up in October to be a Shelf Reliance consultant so I've been spending any spare time I have on building my business and doing parties. The first part of October we had Ty's parents come visit us from Iowa. We went swimming, to the pumpkin patch, and on a hike up at Mt. Charleston. We ended our jam packed month with a Birthday party, decorating pumpkins and Trick or Treating.


Look at my leaves!


 Grandpa and Daddy helping these two monkeys hang from a branch.


Sitting on a big rock the boys kept saying "leaves fall" as they came down from the trees.


All of us after our nature hike up at Mt. Charleston it was a beautiful day!


Troy and Weston at their friend Carson's Birthday party. It was a Monster theme and lots of fun!
 

Decorating pumpkins for FHE with the Coffey family. The boys used feathers, paint, sticker eyeballs, and hardware to create their faces.




Another Monday night we went to the pumpkin patch.


Troy chillin' on the swings


The pumpkin patch had a petting zoo and we spent a lot of time in there with our little animal lovers.


Weston wasn't sure about riding the swings but he got on and gave us lots of nervous smiles.


It was nice to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Turner while they were here.


Our cute crime fighters Robin and Batman.


I made Troy's cape with a lot of help from my Mother in law. She sewed Weston's cape and belt. The rest of the costumes came together pretty easy.


We went Trick or Treating up in Anthem with Troy and Weston's buddies Logan and  Liam because it's super friendly and they decorate their porches and driveways fun and very spooky.



The boys made out with so much candy! After every door they knocked on Troy would yell "more candy!" Yikes they have bad sweet tooths just like their Mommy!

No comments: