Last Saturday we headed to Laguna Beach in California we had never been there before but Ty has a former mission companion that lives in LA now and so we met him, his wife and 2 kids there to play. This is the view walking down to the beach it was beautiful! It was worth the traffic and the hike down and back up to our car.
This is Wood that's what Ty calls him. Ty and Wood served as mission companions in San Francisco.
Weston with his shovel.
Troy working on a sand castle.
The boys really liked playing in the sand. I think they liked the water and waves more, but the sand toys I brought helped keep them occupied.
I could not keep up with Troy! He was like Mr. Invincible and didn't want to hold my hand he would just run towards the big giant waves and down the beach like nothing was going to knock him down. We had a video of him but it only ended up being a few seconds because a huge tidal wave came out of nowhere went over his head and soaked me and Ty!
Weston loved the waves too! He would laugh and laugh but he at least would hold your hand and let you guide him a little more than Troy. There is a video of Weston in the next post I couldn't get it to upload on this post.
On the hike back up to the car, Weston fell asleep in the stroller. They played hard!
Troy fell asleep as soon as we got him in dry clothes and in his car seat.











2 comments:
They loved every minute of that experience, I am so glad you took them for their first dip in the ocean. They are so adorable!
Such cute pictures. I can't wait to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment