Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Take me out to the ballgame....."

I sang this song to my boys all day yesterday. Why would I do that? Because I had to get them excited for their first baseball game! Even if it was just a minor league game. Ty's company has been having a conference all week at Green Valley Ranch. Many of their clients flew into Las Vegas to get trained by Ty and his other co-workers on the software they provide. Last night the company invited all the families out to a Las Vegas 51's baseball game and watch as the team played the Salt Lake Bees. We all got 51 baseball hats and they provided hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, cookies and drinks for dinner.

 Troy and Weston loved walking around mooching food off of other people and watching all the kids that were running around. I am so grateful that Ty works for such a good company with good people! They are very family oriented and always plan fun company parties with the kids in mind.




 Weston kept going over to a spot where there was only a short gate that went out onto the field. The usher wouldn't let him stand there because he could have been hit by a foul ball easily.


Troy with his little friend Max. I'm pretty sure he wants Max's water and that's why he's hanging around.


 Ty watching the game with Troy and Weston (standing)


This is the team mascot, his name is Cosmo. I'm not sure what kind of animal he is. Ty says he has to be related to the Star Wars character Jar Jar Binks. There is a pretty good resemblance don't you think?

3 comments:

LadyEm said...

That suitcase picture of your boys is too cute!!!

Lue said...

That looks so fun. Hope it was a great night!

Peg said...

For sure he is related to Jar Jar Binks. Looks so fun, I want to go to a ballgame now. You are looking so good! Your hard work is paying off.