Monday, April 4, 2011

Visiting Utah

In March Ty had to travel to Texas for work for a week so I decided it would be a good time to go to Utah and see my family. I was nervous about driving with both boys by myself so my Mom flew to Vegas and drove back up with me. Troy and Weston were not very good passengers! So I was very grateful to have my Mom make the trip to and from Utah with me. It was nice to spend time with family and see some friends I have not seen in years. I didn't take a lot of pictures this trip but here are a few from the park we played at and Cabela's that we visited with my family.








Grandma, Weston and Troy


 Troy fascinated by the grass and dead leaves.

 Weston walking around


 Two little bums

Behind the wheel @ Cabela's. The boys loved the fish and big game animals too!

I included this one because they are both looking at the camera at the same time! This does not happen often!





3 comments:

Peg said...

You gotta love the Sponge Bob PJ's. Nice job Vanessa, I think she is the one that got those for the boys. We had good times when you were here. The boys are so fun, however I know they are very challenging too. You are doing such a great job, I don't know if I could be a mom to twins. I will just have fun being the grandma. Love you all!

Lue said...

I laugh at Troy and Weston not being good passengers in the car. What does that mean? Haha! I know what that looks like.

Lindsay said...

Remember how we went to Cabela's as an activity....we're weird