Friday, February 4, 2011

Brothers

The past couple weeks I've noticed Troy and Weston are really interacting more and playing together! I am not going to lie this is one perk to having twins that I've been looking forward to since the day they were born! Weston has stopped biting Troy and everyone else. And Troy doesn't mind if Weston wrestles him and has even pulled some moves on Weston. This past week I heard them giggling at each other, I went and peeked around the corner and this is how I found them. They have a special bond already and are so lucky to have a brother their same age to go through life with!


Our boys have learned how to climb stairs really well. We never let them near stairs unless I or Ty are right behind them(for all the worried grandparents that are reading this) We captured this picture last night. Ty stripped them down to their diapers and then sent them up to me for Pajamas. They are always so happy and proud when they have reached the top!

5 comments:

Lue said...

Very cute pictures! That is so fun that they play together now.

Adam and Kristin said...

Yeah! These pictures are adorable! They just keep getting cuter and cuter if that is possible!!!

Peg said...

so adorable! Love how they love each other. I miss them so much.

Holly Friel said...

Very Adorable!! They look like great brothers. Hope they are well. Miss you guys tons;)

Mandi Roth said...

They are adorable. I would love to have been a twin. :)