As of February 23rd we now have two 1 yr. olds! I have had so many emotions this week. I want to cry because my babies are growing up and are now entering the toddler stage. At the same time I want to laugh and shout "We made it through the 1st yr!" which I honestly wasn't sure if I would make it those first few months. But most of all I feel so blessed and so lucky to be Troy and Weston's Mom and to have experienced every smile,laugh,coo,and milestone they have acheived this past year. Troy and Weston we love you so much! You have added so much happiness to our lives and we are so glad you joined our family a year ago!
Troy and Weston reunited on their first day home together after Weston spent 4 extra days at the hospital in the NICU.
Happy 1st Birthday Weston and Troy!
For the boys actual Birthday we went to the Shark Reef Acquirum at Mandalay Bay. Troy loved looking at the Lion fish with Daddy and said hello by using both his arms to tap on the glass.
Weston and I at the touch tide pool. Weston loved the fish too he sat in his stroller and would laugh when a fish swam right by at his level.
Grandma and Grandpa Turner came all the way from Iowa to celebrate the boys special day with them!
The Birthday boys got spoiled with gifts and cards from all their aunts,uncles and cousins that live far away and couldn't be with us to celebrate.
Weston and his new lawn mower to push around is the perfect gift because Weston started walking a week before his Birthday!
Troy loves his xylophone he got! He loves to play music and dance!
Troy: "Do you want some of this?"
Weston: "Look I have cake in my mouth!"
Hawaii
7 years ago












3 comments:
They are so cute!! I can't believe that they are already a year old. Time has been flying. I miss them so much and can't wait to kiss those little faces. It will be fun/crazy to get our boys together soon. I am sure they will tear mom's house apart.
These pictures are great. I can't believe it's been 1 year! They are little men now, no more babies :) It looks like a good time on their birthday.
Awe, Happy Birthday to them. They are adorable!!
Post a Comment