All aboard Troy and Weston's Ark! Complete with a rainbow.
The food table: all the fixins' for tacos, animal and ark shaped cheese, fruit,
animal crackers, salsa and dip w/ chips.
We hung animal beach balls from the ceiling and family room. The kids got to pick a favorite animal to take home as a party favor with a box of animal crackers.
Before...
After...
Weston with Grandpa Cog
Janna and Liam
Troy and Grandma Cog
Troy mingling with his little guests Rachel and Ammon.
Daddy and Troy practicing walking.
Weston reading his Elmo card from the Perry family.
Troy and Grandpa trying out his new car from the Coffey family.
Weston tasting one of his Birthday presents mega blocks.
Weston demonstrating what he does when we say "Touchdown" he has done this since the Superbowl and we love it!















4 comments:
I can't believe it has been a year, they are growing so fast. We had such a good time seeing you all, but especially the boys, they are so darling and so sweet and so much fun to love.
Awwww, I love your dad. He was our home teacher forever when I was growing up. Good man.
It looks like a fabulous party! Those pictures are so cute. I like the one of Troy starting to walk. Can't wait to see you guys again.
So cute, I miss those little guys. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment