Monday, August 23, 2010

6 Months Ago...


I can hardly believe that is has been 6 months
since we saw and held our baby boys for the first time! They have grown so much! They have brought us so much happiness! They are lots of work but so worth it!

Weston-you get around by rolling in every direction, you love to laugh, play peek a boo and patty cake. You love to splash and kick in the bathtub or pool! Weston you want to be very independent and try to do things on your own such as giving yourself medicane and feeding yourself with a spoon. You love Troy and will smile and reach for him now. Weston is our feisty little firecracker! We love you so much Weston!


Troy- you can sit up for a few minutes at a time. You prefer to roll onto your sides and scoot on your back to get around. You have two bottom teeth(as of Aug. 1st) You love to squeal, talk and laugh. You love when we sing songs to you. We love that you still like to snuggle. You are sensitive when Weston cries and always look concerned. Troy is our little sweetheart! We love you so much Troy!


I catch the boys a lot in different positions. A few mornings ago I found Troy relaxing with his feet up while Weston looks at a book!

5 comments:

Peg said...

That is so funny, I wish I had a twin to rest my feet on. They are so sweet and I miss them so much. Give them hugs and kisses from me. They really have grown a lot in 6 months.

Lue said...

These pictures are so cute. I love Troy relaxing on Weston.

Spendy said...

Sweet babies! :)

Hayley said...

i love that last picture so much. i really want a twin now.

Elissa said...

So darling!