Friday, August 13, 2010

Road Trip!


On the 24th of July Troy, Weston and I made our way from Las Vegas to Utah not in a hot covered wagon or on bumpy dirt roads-Thankfully! Some may think I was brave to drive with two 5 month olds but I only had to do it for 2 hrs. my parents were sweet enough to drive down and meet me in St. George. The boys were real troopers to and from Utah and even while we were there it was a busy week of visiting and family gatherings but so much fun!

The boys had a lot of firsts this trip: First time in a swimming pool, meeting both of their two Great Grandmothers, being with all their cousins we even did a photo shoot with all 5 La Cognata grandkids! We celebrated my Dad's Birthday at Kim and Mike's new house and went swimming . We had a big get together with all my cousins on my Mom's side and I was able to see lots of old friends as well.



Aunt Linz holding Weston and Troy



Troy and Aunt Hales



The boys loved swimming for the first time!



Mike and Sienna



4 Generations:My Mom, Grandma Linge holding Troy and me holding Weston.


















Story time with Bax



Grandpa had all sorts of ways to entertain the boys no surprise there!

2 comments:

Peg said...

It was so fun to have the Turner bunch visit. The boys were little troopers, we took them to a lot of places and they were always happy and content. The only sad face was Weston's when we would buckle him in his seat, he was probably wondering what the deal was with so many times in and out of the car. He finally just decided to go with the flow, because he started to not even care he was just happy to go again. They are good little boys! Thank you for coming to visit, it was one of the highlights of our Summer.

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures--I especially love my hair, I am pretty sure I didn't do it that whole week.