


I can hardly believe that our babies are 1 month old today! I've never felt so exhausted in all my life! Troy and Weston had their 1 month check up yesterday they are growing fast! Troy is now 7 Lbs. 13 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long and Weston is up to 8 lbs 21 1/2 inches long. These boys are so easy to love and I never grow tired at looking at their sweet little faces. No one gets to spend as much time with them as I do so I wanted to share just what I love about my boys and while I never planned on having twins, at this point I could never ever part with either one!
Reasons I love Troy:
- Very laid back and patient
- enjoys life so much from taking a bath and plopping his legs over the side to when he finishes nursing he looks like he is drunk on breast milk:)
- big beautiful eyes
- Smile
- Chubby cheeks-that I can't resist kissing 100 times a day!
- willing to work for food breast or bottle he is determined and he won't give up!
- somehow manages to kick off blankets even when he's tightly swaddled and even can get his legs out of his sleeper at night
- loves to curl up and cuddle on your chest
- makes sounds like a little puppy when he's starting to wake-up or just falling asleep
- Feisty he knows what he wants and he is learning very quickly how to get it!
- very strong he insists on holding his neck up while trying to be burped and if you give him your finger to hold you'll have a hard time prying it loose.
- loves to grunt
- random cry or scream just to let us know "Hey I'm still here" as he goes back to sleep
- The saddest cry and pouty lip
- Hair-he has plenty of it to style
- His smile
- loves to be held-which may not be a good thing once all our help goes home:)
- Had a rough start w/ being in NICU, and now having Reflux but is still a pretty good baby despite it all.
- Was able to learn how to breastfeed after being on a bottle for so long in NICU
7 comments:
oh they are so adorable. I miss them. You are doing such a good job the proof is in the weight gain. Keep up the good work. Try and get at least a little sleep.
They are so cute! I hope I get to see them in person one of these days. I hope that you are trying to get some rest. I can't imagine.
Your babies are so adorable!! We're so happy for you guys!
Can't wait to meet them someday!
Oh Lachelle they are adorable. I think that Troy looks just like you.:) I can't believe how fast time flys. Hope all is well Love ya tons :)
Lachelle- I love your blog. Your little boys are beyond adorable. It's been so fun to see pictures of them. I think that they look like you. :) You are incredible for nursing two babies. One was so hard for me, but I have to admit SO worth it! Hang in there. I know it's hard to believe right now but someday, you WILL sleep again.
It was fun to read how different your boys are. Your mom had told me a little bit. Isn't it amazing how quickly you can't imagine what you did with all your time before they were born. I can't even comprehend how it would be with two. They are both precious!
Hey Babe-
Just checking in....they are so cute! I can't wait to meet them! Thinking of you and loving ya!
Amanda
Post a Comment