



Today we blessed our sons Troy and Weston in Sacrament meeting. It is a day I often dreamed and hoped would happen for the past 3 years. We have sat through many baby blessings wondering when and if it would ever be our turn to have and bless a baby of our own. It was such a wonderful day and I feel so blessed to not only have one but two beautiful boys who were and continue to be well worth the wait and the struggles we went through to get them here.
I am relieved I didn't have the responsibility of giving double blessings but Ty did a beautiful job blessing Troy first and Weston second. Both blessings were unique and I felt the spirit very strongly. We feel so blessed to have these sweet baby boys in our family and I was reminded of this as we sang the chorus to the closing song, "Families can be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan I always want to be with my own family and the Lord has shown me how I can, The Lord has shown me how I can."
We have felt so loved and supported having Ty's parents here that drove all the way from Iowa and the majority of my family drove down from Utah this weekend too. We also had a lot of our close friends come and support us today. The amazing part is they have all been there along this journey of starting our family. They have prayed, fasted, done acts of service and gone above and beyond to show us they care and that they will be there for us no matter what! Here are some pictures thanks to our friend Vanessa we have a lot of really cute pictures. Troy is in the top photo Weston is in the one below.

7 comments:
So cute Lachelle!! Those are some seriously chubby boys! I am happy that you feel like you've got a routine going and that it now seen do-able :) Good luck with the move!
The boys are adorable and oh so chubby. I loved seeing them again. It was a very nice day. We were very happy that we got to be there.
I'm thinking I should find my way to Vegas soon... It is only a 4.5 hour drive and I am a school teacher with ample summer vacation time... Want another set of helping hands?? :)
Oh my goodness, so cute. I hope I get to see them soon! They are getting so cute and chubby.
Hey Babe-
Got your message! No worries on my end! I am sure things are joyously crazy times 2 :)
I'll call ya soon!
Thinking of you!
-Amanda
The babies look so handsome...I know where they got it from :)
I love the pictures and all the little chubby cheeks. They are getting big. I'm glad the blessings went well.
beyond cute! I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you don't mind that I'm reading. I sent you an invite to my blog too, so you're welcome to read it if you'd like. Congrats again!
Post a Comment