
This picture is for my Mother,Mother-in law, sisters and sister-in-laws because they are so crafty and I'm sure they had pretty much given up hope of me ever sewing:) This is my first pillowcase I made with the help of my friend Janna who makes all kinds of really cute baby items you can check out at: http://www.fidgetyfabricworks.com

Our Future Missionaries! I made these tie onesies also with Janna they were so fun to make and turned out very cute!

It was getting long and messy so it was time for Weston's first haircut we had our friend Rob cut his hair after he cut Ty's. Weston was very intersted in the towels hanging up the whole time.

My parents sent Troy and Weston some new pajamas! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Cog and their pajamas don't lie they really are the Coolest Kids Ever!
2 comments:
Your kids are so cute!
I have always felt like you were very creative. I am glad that you are sewing here and there. It is a very handy thing to know even just the basics. Love all the cute things you have made. Great job! I am so proud of you. The boys are adorable as always.
Post a Comment