The boys had their 6 Month check up the first week in September. This is Dr. Rosemary Hyun Troy and Weston's pediatrician. She is very sweet, always takes such an interest in the boys and us. She also never grows tired of my endless list of questions and concerns! I wanted to include their stats for my own records. Troy now weighs 18 lbs. 10 oz. and is 26" long and Weston is 17 lbs. 10 oz. and 27 3/4" long. Poor Troy gets so much flack for being chubbier than Weston. People stop me in stores and tell me "Oh this one (pointing to Troy) must be eating all of that one's(Weston)food! When I tell them there is only a pound difference they seem rather shocked! I sure hope by the time Troy can understand people are not comparing them that way! The boys also got shots at their check up they hate them and so do I! They were so happy that night that I took some pictures of them below-maybe it was the Tylenol? The next morning they broke out w/ fevers and then a couple days after really bad colds!
I love Weston's face in this picture if he could talk he would say "I'd like to see you try and lift this play gym on your back after getting shots in your legs."
Troy loves to alternate feet and hop on one foot in the Jump and Go it's really cute to watch!
2 comments:
Can you believe they have grown that fast! Cute pictures! I think they are both so handsome, Troy will grow out of his chubbiness. Weston is almost 2 inches longer than Troy. maybe that is why he looks so much slimmer.
The difference in my twin nephews' weights are similar. They are 2.5 years old now and there still is a difference, but it grows less noticeable all the time. By the time they're old enough to understand, I'm sure people won't even notice! A one-pound difference is a lot more noticeable now when they only weigh a few pounds rather than when they weigh over 100 pounds. Still got some cute babies on your hands, either way!! :-)
Post a Comment