
I have been wanting to start a blog for what seems like forever and especially since we have twin boys that will be arriving any day now! Both of our families live out of state from us and many of our friends live far away too so we are hoping this will be a good way to keep you up to date with us and our boys. I am not super blog savvy so I apologize that for now it's nothing fancy hopefully I'll learn more as time goes on-maybe some of you can help me! I've had a few requests for an updated belly picture this one was taken two weeks ago at 34 weeks.
7 comments:
Wow! You're totally pregnant! I love it and I'm so excited for you! I love keeping up with friends through blogs! :)
I can't wait to see my nephews!
I am so excited for this blog! You know I am a blog stocker and this one is going to be one of my favorites. I am so excited to see my grandsons. Belle, you are looking so pregnant! So darling too! Love ya and hope to be seeing you soon.
I am beyond excited for you guys! I can't wait to see the boys!
Great job Lachelle. You look great. I can't believe my nephews are almost here! Lue
Yeah! Now I can catch up with you at midnight when I actually have time and no kids around. Love ya!
Congrats on the arrival of your two little guys. Keep us posted. I'm sure you are going to be one busy little mama!
Post a Comment