The sweetest of all my blessings this year is one I hoped for and wanted for years and that was to have a baby and be a mother. We don’t know why we were blessed to have twins but I am so grateful to have not just 1 but 2 babies! When I peek in on Troy and Weston in their cribs at night before I go to bed I still can’t believe they are mine and Ty’s! They make me laugh everyday. They challenge me and make me want to be a better person and I feel a huge responsibility to be a good Mother to them-molding little people is scary!
I am also blessed to have a Mom and Dad like mine. Oh how I love them! They have taught and continue to teach me great things. I love my siblings and all my sister-in-laws,brother-in-laws, nieces and nephew too (including Ty's family) I love spending time with all of them and that is just what we got to do last week for Thanksgiving.

Nate and Hayley coloring their
Thanksgiving place mats.

Mike,Kim and Nate

Hayley,Brandon and Averi

Sienna just about to
grab my camera!

Lindsay,Baxter and Brandon- A preview of their
Christmas card this year? Possibly:)

Weston playing with Uncle Mike.

Grandma Cog and Troy

Troy

Weston

I am so grateful for all 3 of my boys!

Since it's not our year to be together for Christmas
we did our sibling gift exchange. Here the boys are
opening "I Spy" bags their Aunt Kim made them.
1 comment:
It was so fun to have you all here for Thanksgiving. I am thankful for family especially my grandchildren. Weston and Troy are adorable and so lovable. Thank you again for making the trip I know it wasn't easy, I appreciate the sacrifices you all made so we could be together. Love you all!
Post a Comment